Do’s and don’ts to ensure you get the most out of your dispenser
Now that you’ve learnt how to set up your automatic foam dispenser, it’s time for a crash course on the do’s and don’ts of using the device.
First things first – let’s talk about the soap
The great thing about your touchless dispenser is that it can be used with a variety of liquids, from hand soap to body wash. But you must get the ratio right to ensure it foams correctly. Failing to do so can damage your device, which is why every dispenser comes with foaming soap or sanitiser.
The soap and sanitiser is made right here in Australia. It is laboratory tested and proven to kill 99.9% of germs. But most importantly, it is the perfect consistency for the device, which means you can pour it straight in, without worrying about mixing liquids.
Saying that, we understand that you may have a favourite soap that you would like to use instead. Simply dilute the solution in a 1 soap to 5 water ratio. If you use less water, you will block the pipe. And if you use too much water the foam will be too thin, which will make it less effective.
Please note that this does not apply for hand sanitiser. You can only use alcohol-free, foaming hand sanitiser products, which you can purchase on our website.
Here are five reasons, we choose to use alcohol free hands sanitiser in our dispensers.
Here are some things to do to ensure you get the most out of your contactless foam dispenser:
- Read your user manual before getting started
- Use liquid soap or sanitiser with no alcohol
- Place the dispenser on a clean, dry surface
- Turn of the device before moving it to a new location
- Store your dispenser at a safe distance from the sink to avoid splashback
- Dispose of the product responsibly
Here are some things to avoid to ensure you get the most out of your contactless foam dispenser:
- Immerse the device in water as it may damage the battery compartment
- Keep the device in direct sunlight as it may interfere with the sensor
- Hold the dispenser upside down or shake it
- Use alcohol-based hand sanitiser or soap
- Lose your user manual
Following these tips will make your dispenser last. Don’t forget to film your kid’s reaction the first time they use it, and tag @dispense.au in your post. We can’t wait to see the device in its new home and are so grateful to you for supporting our business.
Leave a comment